Friday, April 1, 2016

A Little Bit of Poe

Recently, a short story of mine was accepted into the Merely This and Nothing More: Poe Goes Punk anthology, published by Writerpunk Press. This collection of stories will feature adaptations of some of Edgar Allan Poe’s most famous works, each of which will be done in a ‘punk style, such as steampunk or cyberpunk. It’s a great honor to have my work included in this exciting collection, and I look forward to seeing another one of my stories in print very soon!

To help kickoff this new title, I agreed to answer some questions from the Writerpunk community about me and my story. Click the link below to check out the full interview, and be on the lookout for this exciting anthology in the near future!

My interview with Writerpunk Press

2 comments: