Friday, January 22, 2016

Now's a Great Time to Join my Team

This month, my street team -known as Lindsay's Guild of Adventurers- completed their first monthly quest since the creation of the group. As a reward, I'll be hosting an online role-playing experience set in the world of The Beast Hunter sometime in February. I've been busy creating a basic rule system designed to provide structure for combat and beast hunting while allowing enough freedom for players to really role-play their interactions between each other and the various characters they'll encounter. The system is almost ready for testing, and soon players will receive copies of the rules so they can start preparing their characters.

If you're not a member of my street team, there's still time to join this month if you'd like to participate in next month's game. Joining the team is easy, and it's one of the best ways to engage with other fans while helping to spread the word about my stories. For more information on my Guild of Adventurers just check out the Get Involved link at the top of this blog.

See you soon future guild members!

No comments:

Post a Comment