Thursday, October 15, 2015

Magic, Mystery and Mirth is Coming November 10

Yes, my collection of fanciful short stories will be available for purchase in print starting on the 10th of next month. To celebrate the release of my third title, we’ll be having a launch party at the Tumwater Timberland Library from 5pm to 7pm. Planned activities include games and readings along with treats and maybe even a few door prizes. For more information, check out the Facebook Page for this event.

In anticipation of the upcoming book launch, I’m also actively looking to increase the number of people in my street team. With that in mind, if we manage to reach our target number of team members by November 1st, then every team member will receive a free pre-release PDF version of the anthology. To learn more about how to join my street team and what’s involved, check out the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment