Friday, October 9, 2015

Exciting New Opportunities for my Fans and Readers

For a while now, I’ve been looking for ways to better connect with my fans and followers. I’ve also been exploring possible ways to help spread the word about my books and share these stories that I love so much with more readers. With that in mind, there are two new ways that my fans can stay connected and get involved. 

My New Mailing List

Using MailChimp, I’ve set up a list that anyone can subscribe to in order to receive a regular newsletter in their e-mail. These newsletters will include high-lights from some of my most recent and popular blog articles, upcoming book releases and promotions, and some of the details of my speaking schedule and author appearances. All information provided by subscribers is kept private, and the newsletter can be unsubscribed to at any time.

To sign up, just click the link below and enter your information.

Subscribe to Lindsay's Mailing List

My New Street Team

This is a place for people who love my stories and want to help spread the word. Members of this team will be entered into drawings for free books and goodies, receive invitations to exclusive parties, and have a special Facebook group where they can interact with myself as well as each other. In exchange, the street team will be given monthly goals to help promote and discuss my stories, spreading the word and sharing the characters and adventures that they have come to love. A typical monthly goal might be ten new book reviews on Amazon, or fifty new follows on my Facebook author page. Each time a goal is met, members of the team will be rewarded with additional goodies and events.

There will be no dues required to be a member of my street team. All that’s required is an enthusiasm for my stories and a demonstrated desire to help more people discover them. With that in mind, fans who are interested in joining my street team should include a link to an amazon review that they have written for one of my books when they subscribe to my mailing list. If the applicant is accepted into the street team, they’ll be added to the street team mailing list and will receive an invitation to join the street team Facebook group.


I hope that all of my fans will take advantage of these great new opportunities. My ongoing goal is to continue discovering new and better ways to connect with my readers and have fun as a group. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment