Friday, October 28, 2016

My First Book Tour!

Big news for next spring! To kick off the upcoming release of Into the North (the sequel to The Beast Hunter) I’ll be participating in my first multi-state book tour next April.

All of this started when my good friend and fellow fantasy author Aaron Volner asked if I’d like to participate in WyoCon for 2017. I was very interested in extending my author appearances beyond Washington and Oregon, and we both agreed that this would be the perfect opportunity to not only expand my fan-base, but also celebrate the release of my next novel.

We’ve already got our first two scheduled stops, one in Rock Springs WY for WyoCon and one at a local library in Rawlins WY. We’re currently working on a route that will take me through Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming, and my hope is to have stops all along the way.

If you’re in any of these areas and would like me to make an appearance near you, please leave a comment below, as now is the time to contact libraries, bookstores, and other venues about book signings and/or a creative writing workshop. Also, If you’d like to help coordinate the portion of my route in your area, please send me a private message via my Author Facebook Page.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm definitely looking forward to meeting fans outside of Washington. With any luck, I'll even make some new ones along the way! :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats! That's really cool. That'll be a great way to kick off the book and build the fan base

    ReplyDelete