Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Creature Profile: Shrew Snake Excerpt

Here’s an excerpt from Lost Under Two Moons describing the shrew snake, the first creature that Richard encounters on Other World. Hopefully this gives all you artists some ideas for your own version of this creature. Remember that the deadline to get your artwork to me is October 20th. Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!

Excerpt taken from the August 28 entry – Day 4

I saw something weird this morning as I got up to answer nature’s call. It’s the first sign of animal life I’ve seen on this world. It looked like some kind of snake, with the head and forelimbs of a mouse. It slithered when it moved with the front legs just kind of cart wheeling around as the tail/ body propelled it forward. I wonder what other kinds of strange things are out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment