Friday, March 3, 2017

Updates on "Into the North" for March 3

As last week's 'blog article' suggested, I've been working hard to get Into the North ready for its April release. I'm glad to say that I've managed to stick to my revised schedule, and it looks like everything will ultimately fall into place. Here are some of the coolest developments for the upcoming release...

The beta Read has Begun

Last Monday, I finished the third draft of the manuscript and sent it to my team of test readers for review. While they're working on a pretty tight schedule, the initial feedback I've received has been positive, and I look forward to getting their in-depth responses soon.

The Cover is Coming Along

I've been working with a new artist to create a cover that is evocative and visually exciting. We've already created a new cover for The Beast Hunter to create a unique brand for the series, so keep your eyes open for that. If you'd like to get a sneak peak of the new cover for Beast Hunter, you can see it at the Lindsay Schopfer Art Page.

Launch Party Planning

I'll be returning to the Tumwater Timberland library for the launch party of Into the North. The party is set for Tuesday, April 11, at 6pm. There will also be an online launch party held on Facebook, but we're still working out the details for that.

The Book Tour

We're still working out the stops for the trip. While finding book stores and libraries willing to take a chance on an unknown author has been tough, we do have stops in three states planned already, with high hopes for additional stops that are still in the works. I'll be sure to post my travel schedule as soon as I know what it is.


I want to thank all of my fans for their support and patience as I prepare for this milestone in my writing career. I can't wait to share this new story with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment