Friday, February 3, 2017

Quick Update on the Book Tour

We're just a few months away from my first five-state book tour, and while I may not have as many stops planned as I might have hoped, we're moving forward and making progress. The most exciting development is a bookstore in Salt Lake City that is currently working with my tour organizer to not only schedule a book signing at their store but to also begin stocking my books on its shelves! This is very exciting for me, and I'll be sure to announce a time and place once everything is finalized so that all my Utah fans can mark their calendars.

The other update I wanted to share is that I've created a goal on my Patreon page that will help pay for the many costs that will come with this trip, including promotional materials, travel expenses, and the cost of printing and shipping all the books that I’ll need for the trip. After the trip, any future funds will go towards the expenses listed on my main Patreon page, as well as saving up for the next book tour.

My Patreon Page

No comments:

Post a Comment