Friday, January 20, 2017

Two New Online Homes For My Fans

Thanks to the amazing efforts of my Guild of Adventurers, there are two new places for fans of my work to interact and have fun. First, we have the Fans of Lindsay Schopfer Goodreads group page. Visitors to the group can find multiple conversation topics about my books and stories. Some of the topics you can check out include:

The Characters of The Beast Hunter

Would You Survive?

Questions for Lindsay

…and several others. You can also add your own conversation topics, as well as create polls, participate in challenges, and find similar book recommendations. All you need to participate is a free Goodreads account.

The second new online home for fans is the Lindsay Art Tumblr page. While there isn’t a lot of artwork up right now, the goal of this page is to provide a place for fan art, official artwork (covers, promotional art, etc.) and other related visuals. You can also ask questions specifically about the artwork of my stories here and even chat with some of the artists who have worked with me in the past. You do not need a Tumblr account to upload pictures or ask questions.

There’s also my Fans of Lindsay Schopfer Facebook page for those who are interested in less structured interactions. Whatever your tastes, I hope you take a moment to check out the hard work of my Guild of Adventurers and maybe even make some new friends. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for fan interaction! I guess I need to sharpen my pencils and do some more (albeit not very) drawings for the fan art page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be awesome! I'd love to see any drawings that you do!

      Delete