Friday, March 4, 2016

Preparing for my First Q&A Video

Lately, I’ve been wanting to connect more with my fans. While I try to respond to every comment made on my blog and various social media platforms, I often think about the many people all over the world who read my books, visit my blog, and subscribe to my newsletter and yet I’ve never met or heard from them. Of course, it’s impossible to know every person that’s read one of my books at this point (a happy milestone) but nonetheless I’d like to make some effort to reach out and interact with as many fans and friends as I can.

With that in mind, I'd like to try something new this month. Throughout March, I'll be accepting questions for a video Q&A that I'll post to my YouTube channel in April. Question topics could include my stories, the craft of writing, gaming, or my various likes and dislikes. At the end of the month I'll select my favorite questions and answer them in the video, though I may save other questions for a future video.

You can submit questions by leaving a comment below or via e-mail at lindsay@lindsayschopfer.com, as well as comments and PM’s on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. Please notify me if you do not want me to mention your first name along with your question in the video (nobody's last name will be shared).

I look forward to seeing your questions!

1 comment: