Monday, August 17, 2015

Anthology Update for August 17, 2015

You may have noticed that several of my recent blog posts (including this one) have been somewhat sporadic and/or off schedule. This is partly due to a lot of traveling that I’ve been doing this summer, but it’s also due to the heavy workload I’ve been dealing with lately to get my upcoming short story anthology ready for my beta readers.

That being said, I’m happy to announce that the anthology is now in the hands (or inboxes) of my test readers, and that the rest of August will be spent receiving and implementing their feedback. If all goes according to plan, September will mainly consist of revising and formatting the manuscript for an official release sometime in October. Hopefully we’ll also be able to have a book release party around the same time.

Thanks to all of my friends and fans for your encouragement and support during this process. I couldn’t do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment