Monday, July 14, 2014

Creature Profiles: A New Feature Coming In August

Next August I’m going to introduce a new feature to my blog. Called Creature Profiles, each installment will feature a monster/fictitious animal from one of my stories and will include details like its physical features, behavior, and where I got the idea for it.

As an added feature to each Creature File, all my fans and readers are invited to send in an original picture of what they imagine the creature might look like. I’ll select my favorites and include them with its profile, so give it your best shot!

With that in mind, the first creature to get a profile will be the sleevak, a monstrous critter from The Beast Hunter that the Heteracks use to do their beast hunting for them. The deadline to get the artwork to me will be August 11, and the profile will be posted the following Monday. To submit your picture, send it to lindsay@lindsayschopfer.com and put “sleevak picture” in the subject line.


I look forward to seeing all of your artwork and starting up this fun new feature. Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment